Wedding ceremony requires many people to work together so that it becomes memorable and joyful occasion. Even if it is a day for the bride as well as groom, it is remembered by their families and guests specifically. Earlier, these moments were captured in photographs where people were asked to stand still at a particular pose so that the film isn’t spoiled. However, thanks to advance technologies nowadays, where digitalized cameras work wonders with shots.
Wedding pictures nowadays are taken randomly from any angle. They are then uploaded on computers for further improvement. With the latest technologies and software photographs are edited, graphics are added, colors and background are adjusted. To our convenience every single photograph is created wonderfully. Thanks to our photographers who are professionals and well specialized in this stream.
It isn’t easy to gather everyone together for a family shot. Not every photograph of bride and groom can be good. A photographer needs to be creative to make the photo album exciting and funny. Otherwise, everyone can prepare an album which is same as the others. To our surprise, there are many couples who have been disappointed with the photographs for their ceremony. Most probably because their choice was always lame.
Here are some mistakes that should be avoided during wedding photography –
- Before signing the contract, you should know the timing for every ceremony so that you have proper equipment and lights to adjust in the background. This also includes the venue because the background plays an important role in a good photograph.
- Group photographs are common in every wedding. Therefore, it is good to get a list of guests beforehand so that you can make the photograph group on your own.
- Work together with the videographer because you can’t come in between their recordings, and their lights will help a lot in taking photographs.
- Don’t take entire responsibility of whole ceremony, but divide with an assistant. Whether the wedding ceremony is big or small, it isn’t possible for one person to be available at two places at the same time to take shots.
- Most importantly, you should communicate with your client to have better understanding about their likes and dislikes. To understand better, you can show them some of your work so that your booth is on the same page.
- Always prepare yourself with the back equipment. You may be confident about your digital camera, but they are all electronics that can give up anytime.
- Always ask for a controller on the marriage day which can be the venue organizer, sibling, close friend etc. who can assist you in gathering guests, and managing areas for group and couple photographs.
- There will be many people to instruct you about your work. It is your specialized jobs, so instead of listening to everyone, just follow your instinct because you have been hired by the client based on your talent.
It is hectic day. Therefore, you need to have lot of patience. You will be surrounded with many people with different moods. There will be children running around who might be a hindrance during your photo shoot. To concentrate on your work, you need a lot of patience and dedication. Stay updated with the latest trends of photography because equipment might remain the same but fashion keeps changing.