Halloween is the perfect time for costume parties. It is a festival when people light bonfires and wear different costumes to drive away ghosts. Kids and adults attend costume parties and also visit haunted places. People tell horror stories to each other and engage in watching horror movies. Bonfires are lit to free oneself from the evil spirits and ghosts.
Nowadays Halloween has become a children friendly celebration and throwing Halloween parties have become the norm and cute Halloween costumes are worn by kids on this occasion. Since a long time, we have been choosing different costumes for this festival every year to enjoy this festival in an amazing way.
Mostly these costumes are based on frightening the supernatural powers but by the year 1930, these were also made based on the various characters in films, literature, etc. The playfulness that is experienced in Halloween makes us strong to face difficult situations in our lives. The different tricks which are played build emotional strength so that we are able to overcome fears in various situations.
Some of The Best and Cute Costume Ideas Are:
- Sputnik 2 – It is a Soviet Union spacecraft. It carried a living dog named Laika. This was recreated by a Flickr user to be used as a costume for the Halloween parties.
- Yip Yips – This is a costume that needs to be worn with a friend and the Yip Yips appear in twos.
- Optimus Prime – It is a fictional character. The cardboard, duct glue and tape are used to make an Optimus Prime costume perfectly.
- Helmet Cat – The helmet is made with a basketball that is painted green in color and the fur is taken from a stuffed toy.
- Bender – This costume was made by Chris Miller in 2005. The movement of the eyes was controlled by a servo which was in his hand.
- Death Star – Made by Anditron who dresses up for Halloween each year, but when she was pregnant, she made a death star costume. The round belly represented death star and small x- wing fighters were attached to it.
- Flying Genie – Allison made flying genie outfit and it was pulled by one of her friends. There is a walker on the wheels which supports the carpet.
- Robot Couple – These are made of aluminum but you can use cardboard also if a metal is not available. The arms and legs are made from dryer ducts and LED are used to give an electric effect.
- 8- Bit Gary – Kiel Johnson and Klai Brown made this costume. It was made out of foam cubes which were glued together to be put on the cardboard.
The importance of these costumes lies in the fact that these are created using creativity and the imagination of the person who creates cute Halloween costumes. Those who receive attention become popular and also get social media exposure. The uniqueness and creativity are an essential constituent of Halloween costumes.
The people who are creative can best show their talent by designing these outfits, a person is able to learn about new ideas and themes. You get a chance to try out a new identity and ample opportunity is provided to perform single or in a group during parties which are held during Halloween.